I notice people are always trying to extend their tarot readings when it really isn’t necessary. With education and preparation you can walk away satisfied that you got your ‘money’s worth’.
So your good friend told you about this amazingly, accurate tarot card reader. She is rather high priced, but your friend assured you that she is worth it. Here are some tips that can help you get the most from your reading.
- Make sure your expectations are realistic. Tarot is a psychological tool which can help with the here and now and not necessarily a predicative feature (though it can be in some cases).
- Shuffle a reasonable time and not just three times. Concentrate on what you want to know. I read your shuffle so it is important for me to see how you handle the cards.
- Though other questions may come up as a result of your basic reading, come prepared with three questions. Do not be vague.
- If your reader is off course, tell her. If she is on course, let her know so she can be more detailed. I am a tarot card reader and not a psychic.
- Expect that your reader speaks clearly and not “woo woo” talk. She should be knowledgeable about each and every card and not have to look up meanings. Furthermore, she should spend the time you have paid for talking about your tarot and not other stories
I hope you can find that tarot reader that clicks with you. You will find it as an extra resource for you or just plain entertainment.